Hamza 21 - The Kickback Vol 3

Originally Posted On
Monday,December 21, 2009


Here's the final installment within my "The Kickback" series.

Since so many UK artists have gained popularity recently with US audiences I decided to create a mix of tunes from UK artists. Most of tracks are older however with the only exception being actor Idris Elba's aka DJ Driis "The Best I Can".

Although this is the final installment within the series I do have a couple songs that I left out of previous volumes and I may make a short mix of those tunes as something extra to go along with the series so be on the lookout for that. As well as I'm looking into getting a DVS (most likely Xwax since I'm on Ubuntu) so I may start dropping some Hip Hop mixes on you in coming year. Now "kickback" and enjoy the mix.



Hamza 21
The Kickback Vol 3:
Made In The UK (2009) | 101 MB|




Touch - Seal
Best I Can - Idris Elba
Dragonfly (Blend) - M Craft
Angel - Simply Red ft. Wyclef Jean
Why (Blend) - Annie Lennox
Butterflies - Floetry
White Flag - Dido
Seven Days - Craig David
Fell In Love with A Boy - Joss Stone
Now You Want My Love - Ms. Dynamite
Eyes Without A Face - Billy Idol
Tell Me What Are We Gonna Do Now - Joss Stone ft. Common
Walking Away - Craig David
Smile - Lily Allen
Rise And Fall - Craig David ft Sting
Come Undone - Duran Duran
Hunter - Dido
Human - Human League
He Can Only Hold Her Live Blend - Amy Winehouse
LDN (Flay Beats Remix)- Lily Allen
Love Enuff - Soul II Soul
Love Zone - Billy Ocean
Flow - Sade
Close To You - Maxi Priest
Missing You - Soul II Soul
Superstar - Floetry ft Common
Buddy X - Neneh Cherry
Nothing Can Come Between Us - Sade
Hangin On A String - Loose Ends
Crazy - Seal
Under My Skin - Neneh Cherry
Fast Love - George Michael
Holler - Spice Girls

Listen






Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: