WindchILL - Self Medication

Originally Posted On
Monday, February 22,2010



This has to be one of my favorite new artists and favorite album of last year. WindchILL impressed me about two years ago when I first heard of him on the STLP mixtape. Now on his second solo LP "Self Medication" he may be among the crop new emcees who can carry the mantle of true Hip Hop in 21 st century.





WindchILL (AOI)
Self Medication (2009) |91 MB|




Self Medication Intro
Live As It Gets
Give It My All ft. Analytical
Eaze Up
Can You Remember ft. Apollo's Sun, Phynite & Ardamus
A Beautiful Girl Named Katrina
Can't You See
Joining The Fight
Self Medication Interlude
I Like Ya Style ft. Dexter Kendrick
Tough Times
1st Day
Stand Strong
Off The Press (Bonus Track)



Source:
Hip Hop Bootleggers


Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: