DJ Steve King - The Soulful Mixes

Now these are silky smooth mixes!! Volume two is significantly better than volume one however.

 On Volume one Steve King spins some Soul  tunes in  a Hip Hop style - quick transitions after the second chorus. It can work with certain songs but as whole the style doesn't really fit Soul music. On Volume two he takes a different approach. He lets the beat ride for awhile while dropping two or three songs over the top of it. It's blend/megamix style that's pretty smooth. That's the style I will be using for next tribute mix coming at you in July.

Steve King didn't post an cover for the mixes so the image below will have to do. Also I combined both mixes into one zip file for easier downloading.









DJ Steve King
The Soulful Mix Vol 1
(2010) | 41 MB |





Genobia Jeter - All My Love
Joanna Gardner - Pick Up The Pieces
Gladys Knight - You're Number One (In My Book)
J. Blackfoot - Loser Weepers
Freddie Jackson - Do Me Again
Omar Chandler - Love Tangle
Will Downing - The Love We Share
Entouch - 4Ever
Giorge Pettus - You're Perfect
Michael Cooper - Over & Over
Rick Clarke & Shirley Jones - I'm Yours Tonight
Johnny Bristol - So Good
Wooten Brothers - Prove It Tonite
Blue Magic - The More I Get
Gerald Alston - Someone Like You
By All Means - I'd Rather Be Lonely
Dorian Harewood - Another Face
Doc Box & B Fresh - Slow Love
Isaac Hayes - Let Me Be Your Everything
Jones Girls - Getting On With My Own Life



DJ Steve King
The Soulful Mix Vol Two
(2010) | 55 MB|




Kenny Lattimore - Never to Busy
Monica - Before you walk out my life
Jeffrey Osourne - Only Human
Anita Baker - Just Because
Keith Sweat - Make It Last Forever
Lalah Hathaway - Baby Don't Cry
Chante Moore - Love's Taken Over
Billy Always - A Little Misunderstanding...
Johnathan Butler - More Than Friends
Johnny Gill - Lady Dejour
Brian McKnight - Matter of time
Fifth of Heaven - Just a little more
Mary Jane Blige - All Night Long
Mikki Bleu - Something Real
Ray Goodman and Brown - Where did you get that body baby
James "D-train" Williams - Child of my love
Natalie Cole - I Wanna Be That Woman
Chucki Booker - Games
Gregg Willis - Give her what she wants
Karen White & Babyface - Love Saw It
Freddie Jackson - Main Course
Rick Clarke - Love, Love, Love
George Pettus - Don't put Me Off Till Tomorrow
Al Be Sure - Night and Day
Jermain Jackson - Don't Take It Personal
Surface feat Regina Belle - You Are My Everything

New Link (02.02.2012):



Source:
Sunset Radio Soul



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

3 comments:

Rea-Rea said...

The link doesn't work! Any chance of getting a re-up? Thank You in advance.

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

The link is dead because Mediafire deleted all my links.

http://www.domeshotsandfatlaces.com/2012/01/dsfl-took-hit-but-is-not-out.html

I'll see if I can have new link by tomorrow.

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

Here's a new link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gowt4zdjemezes8