J Rocc - Taster's Choice Vol 6


Originally only sold at Fat Beats LA in late 2008 I bet many heads assumed they would never hear this mix. It's not my cup of tea but I am sure many people will be pleased to finally hear this Afrobeat, Reggae and Funk mix from December of 2008.

Speaking of lost-found mixes I still have hope Shortkut will follow J Rocc's lead and finally re-release So Much Soul 3 in the near future.


J Rocc
Taster's Choice Vol 6
(2008) | 115 MB|







That Reggae Funk
2 In 1
Version 1
Version 2
That Congos Edit
A Fela Joint
A Fela Break
Afro Break
Universal Music
More Of That Afro Funk
Reggae Funk Break 1
Funky Reggae
Reggae Funk Break 2
James Brown Cover
I Bought This For $3
Afro Break 2
Let’s Slow It Down
Track 18
King Floyd
I Already Had This
Art Lebeau Classic
Lou Rawls
Alton Ellis
Bill Withers
Motown

Download/Listen Here
Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: