DJ Raichous - Live At A Downtown Affair


Who doesn't love live mixes,I know I do, and I hope you do so as well. This live mix of DJ Raichous spinning on WNYU 89.1FM's "A Downtown Affair"  is something those of you who love that Boogie Funk should enjoy.



DJ Raichous
Live At
A Downtown Affair
(03.01.2013)
(2013) |114 MB|


DJ Raichous - Live At A Downtown Affair



Starpoint - Satisfy Me Lover
Cherrelle - Will You Satisfy
Young & Company - I Like (What You’re Doing to Me)
Howard Johnson - So Fine
Jerry Carr - This Must Be Heaven
Mike & Brenda Sutton - We Can Make It
Firefly - L.O.V.E. (Is Gonna Be On Your Side)
Stacy Lattisaw - Feel My Love Tonight
Terri Wells - I’ll Be Around
Carol Williams - You’ve Reached The Bottom Line
The Limit - She’s So Divine
David Joseph - You Can’t Hide
Side Effect - Make You Mine
Jocelyn Brown - I Wish You Would
War - Galaxy
Lee Prentiss - Love This Way
Change - You’re My Number One
Prime Time - I Owe It To Myself Total
Freddie James - Don’t Turn Your Back on Love
Raydio - Still In The Groove
The Whispers - Just Keep On Loving Me
Cheryl Lynn - Say You’ll Be Mine
Curtis Hairston - I Want You (All Tonight)

Download/Listen Here



Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: