The Get Down Groove Volume 3


Honestly, I wasn't sure when I would create and release my first mix of 2014. I have so much going on in my personal life, dealing with financial issues, that I thought it would be months before I release another mix. Yet, I found the time to complete Volume 3 within my The Get Down Groove series.

As with the previous volumes expect to hear some superb Hip Hop and Funk tunes. Enjoy

Note: Volume 1 and Volume 2 are still available for purchase but only for a limited time. March 16th will be the last day these mixes will be available for purchase. Once there are gone, they will be gone so don't wait Order Now!!


The Dynamic Hamza 21®
The Get Down Groove
Volume 3
(2014) | 80 MB|


The Get Down Groove Volume 3

The Get Down Groove Volume 3



Imagine This - When the S**t Hits The Fan
45 King - 1,2,3,4 Hit It
Rayvon vs Don T - No Guns, No Murder (Outstanding A.S.S Inspired Matt Nelkin Mix)
Stereo MCs - Disconnected
Stereo MCs - Connected
Nas & Lefties Soul Connection - Hard to Sling Shot (Steely Chan's Blender Mash)
Betty Gouche  - What More Can I Ask For
Carolyn Franklin - Deal With It
Dragon Fli Empire - Super Hero
Teena Marie - I Need Your Lovin (Wonkar's Funky Drum Re-Rub)
Boo Yaa T.R.I.B.E - Psyko Funk (Coldcut Cybermix)
Babe Ruth – The Mexican (Hamza 21 Break Edit)
King Curtis – Memphis Soul Stew
Two Sisters - B-Boys Beware (Club Mix)
Cover Girls - Funk Boutique
Winter Jazz Break (Hamza 21 Break Edit)
Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
Deee-lite - Groove Is In The Heart (Altered Tapes Rework)
The Dynamic Hamza 21 - The Give It Up Break
Samba Soul – Chove Chuva - Mas Que Nada
NightCrawlers Push That Feeling (MK Dub Revisted)

Mixcrate | House-Mixes | Mixcloud
Download/Listen Here




Archived




The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: