DJ Cipher and Sincere - Underwater Mix


A nice find if I don't say so myself. Released in 1995 form Houston,Texas area DJ Cipher And Sincere the mix displays some quality joints of the era.

On a special note the mix contains one tune I have been looking for nearly twenty years. "King Tee feat. Xzibit, Breeze & Tha Alkaholiks – Free Style Ghetto". I heard this song on the Wake Up Show years back that I recorded off the radio. It was an early show where DJ Revolution became new deejay taking over for Prince Ice.I never knew the name of this tune, I always thought it was an Alkaholiks song. I never suspected it was a King Tee joint. Anyhow I so thrilled I finally found the name of forgotten spectacular tune.


DJ Cipher and Sincere
Underwater Mix
(1995) |206 MB|


DJ Cipher and Sincere - Underwater Mix




Smif n’ Wessun – Wontime
Masta Ace ft. Cella Dwellas – 4 Da Mind
World Reknown – How Nice I Am
The Roots – You Ain’t Fly
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth – I Get Physical
Method Man ft. Mary J. Blige – All I Need
Ras Kass – Won’t Catch Me Runnin’
Ol’ Dirty Bastard – Brooklyn Zoo
Tha Alkaholiks ft. Diamond D. – The Next Level
Redman – Winicumuhround
Call O’ Da Wild – Cloud Of Smoke
Lords Of The Underground – What I’m After
Black Thought & Rahzel – Freestyle
King Tee ft. Xzibit, Breeze & Tha Alkaholiks – Free Style Ghetto
Notorious B.I.G. – Who Shot Ya
Mobb Deep – Shook Ones Pt.2
Jeru Tha Damaja – The Frustrated Nigga
Channel Live ft. KRS-One – Mad Izm (Buckwild remix)
Common Sense – Resurrection 95′
Group Home – Superstar
Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. Notorious B.I.G. – Player’s Anthem
O.C. – Born To Live (Eclipse remix)
Big Shug – P.D.S.
Large Professor – Get Off Da Bullsh*t

Download/Listen Here



Archived




The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: