DJ Digga - Mixtape Volume 19


Not as fast paced and a bit long for my taste but for Hip Heads DJ Digga gives you something perfect for afternoon listening.

"Mixtape released the same year as I opened up Shelta. This one, just like volume 18, also worked as a promotional CD that I handed out to customers at my store. Intro track "Subway" is from my first self released album Soundstorm Battles (2004) (will upload this when time is right...). Shout outs from Black Moon´s Buckshot from the dope Boot Camp Clik show at S.O.B.´s in New York, the very pretentious Ursula Rucker and DJ Strick of Masta Ace´s super group EMC (who actually tried to get money of me for giving me this shout out. Get over your self man.).

DJ Digga



DJ Digga
Mixtape Volume 19
(2004) |102 MB|


DJ Digga  - Mixtape Volume 19




Subway - DJ Digga
Shout Out - Buckshot from Black Moon (Lyrisist Lounge, S.O.B.´s, New York)
I Cram To Understand U (Sam) - MC Lyte & DJ K-Rock
The Jig Is Up - Big Shug
Masters - Les Sages Poetes De La Rue
Shout Out - Ursula Rucker
Lifestyles Of The Rich And Shameless - Lost Boyz
I Can´t Wait - Redman
Steel Finger Break
The Una.S.S.I.S.T.E.D.
Get Ready - Roscoe feat. Mr. Kane
Powers That Be - Hieroglyphics
Survival Of The Fittest (acca.)/Juicy Fruit (inst.) - Mobb Deep/Mtume
Juicy Fruit - Mtume
Juicy - Notorious B.I.G
Hey AZ - AZ feat. SWV
Shout Out - DJ Strick of EMC
Fucked... - Souls Of Mischief
Intruducing The Raw - Rawcotiks
Loud Hangover - Akinyele & Sadat X
Baknafek - Das EFX
Total Wreck - Bahamadia
Whenimondamic - Lootpack
Just To Get A Rep (Madlib Remix) - Gang Starr
Live At The Barbeque - Main Source feat. Nasty Nas
Zhigge - Toss It Up
Caught Up - Caveman
ime For Us To Defend Ourselves - MC Shan
I Got Da Feelin - Sweet Tee
Correct Break
Made U Look (Apache Remix) - Nas
Made U Look (acca.)/Any Man (inst.) - Nas/Da Beatminerz
Ice Grillz - Blahzay Blahzay

Download/Listen Here

How To Download From Uploading



Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: