DJ Isit - It's My Thing


Another fabulous mix of Funk and Hip Hop from Australia's DJ Isit.

Returning to good health after seven days of being bed ridden I needed to hear to great mix such as this. As with his previous mixes (Here) It's My Thing is a definite collection worthy mix.


DJ Isit
It's My Thing
(2015) |87 MB|


DJ Isit - It's My Thing




Made You Look (DJ Prime Remix) - Nas
Different Strokes - Syl Johnson
Different Tramps - 40 Ounce Funkyard Band
Rich Kind Of Poverty (TREW Edit) - Sam & Dave
Raw - Big Daddy Kane
Hot Pants (I'm Coming, Coming, I'm Coming) - Bobby Byrd
It's My Thing (Jim Sharp Edit) - Marva Whitney
Cold Sweat - James Brown
Sex Machine Gun Funk (Soul Mates Remix) - The Notorious J.B.'s
Party and Bullshit (Loop)
The Message - Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five
Here Comes The Hotstepper (Heartical Remix) - Ini Kamoze
No Guns, No Murder (Outstanding A.S.S Inspired Matt Nelkin Mix) - Rayvon vs. Don T
Clap Clap - Max Romeo

Download/Listen Here




Archived






The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: