DJ Bles One - Soundsystem Mash Hall Limited Bboy Instrumentals


I listen to quite a few mixes weekly and every so often I hear a mix that reminds me why I started this site so many year ago. This mix by DJ Bles One expertly displays some hardcore Funk and Bboy breaks. You ask for more from a mix


"I made this in 2002 when I first started really making beats. This project was to make an album of original instrumentals that were also meant for bboys & bgirls. The secret is that there were full songs written to all of these, but they were never recorded. Most of the tracks later went on to be used in the "LORDS OF THE FLOOR 2", "BBOY SUMMIT 2004", "MASSIVE MONKEES 2OH6 STEP ALL SOULED OUT" DVDs & GRAYSKUL’S "WAND AND THE GUN" LP."

DJ Bles One


DJ Bles One
Soundsystem Mash Hall
Limited Bboy Instrumentals
(2002) |60 MB|


DJ Bles One - Soundsystem Mash Hall Limited Bboy Instrumentals






Download/Listen Here




Archived






The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: