The End Is Near!



The End Is Near


This has been on my mind for the past six months or so and I have to confront reality and ask;

are there any real Hip Hop deejays left?




Of course there are a few but not enough to sustain a site dedicated to Hip Hop deejays. Thus moving forward I decided to wind down the site slowly over the next month and the last post on Domeshots And Fat Laces will be February 5, 2018.

The site will still be visible after February for posterity's sake but there will no more new posts.

As for me I am not leaving the net anytime soon in March I will have a new site (http://hamza21.com). Until then enjoy the great mixes for the next few weeks and I'll elaborate more on ending the site on February 5, 2018.


















The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: