GMJ and Nas - I Am Jazz Remixes

Originally Posted On
Monday December 15,2008

Do you like Nas? Do you like Jazz? Well I have both things for you right here. This is some real laidback sh*t right here. If jazz ain't your thing you will NOT like this. However if you can feel the videos you're love this remix album.





NY State Of Mind



Hate Me Now






GMJ
Nas..I Am:The Jazz Remixes
(2008) |115 MB|




NY State of Mind pt. 2 feat. Perquisite and Benjamin Herman
Hate Me Now feat. Odetta
Favor for a Favor feat. Odetta
We Will Survive feat. The Roots
Ghetto Prisoners feat. Skipless
You Won't See Me Tonight feat. Dela
I Wanna Talk To You feat. Odetta
Nature's Shine feat. Thomas Sliffing
Dr. Knockboots feat. Odetta
Life is What You Make it feat. Odetta
Big Things feat. The Roots
Nas is Like feat. J Rawls
Kissing feat. J Dilla
Money is my Bitch feat. Perquisite and Benjamin Herman
Undying Love feat. Arts the Beatdoctor

http://rapidshare.com/files/163606302/I_am_-GMJ_Remix.rar




Source:
micronemathematics.com

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

1 comment:

elmattic said...

Dang, I never saw this one. Big ups.