DJ Books - Best Of Kool G Rap

Originally Posted On
Thursday, December 11, 2008


I hit the jackpot! DJ Books sent me some of his mixes I've been dying to hear and now you can hear then too. I'll post some today and others on Monday.

This first mix by DJ Books is of Kool G Rap tunes. To be honest back in the day I wasn't into G Rap's music. Over the years though I listened to his songs with fresh ears and now I can see why he is beloved by Hip Hop heads.




On The Run




DJ Books
Best of Kool G Rap (2008) | 94 MB|




1. It's A Shame
2. Fast Life ft Nas (thief-mix)
3. Road To The Riches
4. Next Up Verse
5. Stick To Ya Gunz ft M.O.P.
6. Mobstas
7. Ghost & Giancana ft Ghostface Killah
8. The Symphony Verse
9. The Realest ft Mobb Deep
10. Truly Yours
11. Truly Yours 98 verse
12. Come One, Come All ft styles p
13. Cakes ft Rza
14. On The Run
15. On The Run (al capone version)
16. First Ni**a
17. Streets of New York
18. Ill Street Blues
19. Executioner Style
20. I Got It Made ft Lloyd Banks & Paul Wall
21. It's a Demo (remix)
22. Don't Curse verse
23. Talk Like Sex
24. Dramacide ft Big Pun
25. Fall Back ft Big pun
26. Know the Game ft Mobb Deep
27. Queenz ft 50 cent, Mobb Deep, LL Cool J, Tony Yayo
28. Raw remix verse
29. The Streets

http://rapidshare.com/files/171001974/koolgrap_djbooks_thethievestheme.zip

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: