Best of Jazz Liberatorz - Au Natural

Originally Posted On
Thursday, April 30,2009


I've been sitting on this for awhile Hip Hop Head's Guy Fawkes And Musical Schizophrenia's DJ Heaps combine to bring you the best of France's Jazzy Hip Hop producing trio known as the Jazz Liberatorz.

Listen online HERE
"A few years back, my friend put me onto the Jazz Liberatorz and I was totally blown away by their sound. The beats on their records are so smoothed out, yet they still manage to maintain a distinct hip-hop feel."
The B Side - Illvibes



Jazz Liberatorz
Au Natural (2009) | 98 MB|



(Click On Images To See Larger View)

Clin D'oeil
Backpackers
What's The Real
Easy My Mind
I Am Hip Hop
Blue Avenue
After Party
When The Clock Ticks
Breathing Pleasure
Genius At Work
Loop prisoner
Cut the Jazz
Dirty Sauce
What's Next
What's Next On The Menu
Slow Down
Capture Your Mind
The Return
Cool Down

http://www.mediafire.com/?ti10njmmt1h


Source:
Guy Fawkes
Ill Vibes

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: