Shindiggers DJs - Multi Genre Party Mix

Originally posted On
Thursday, April 2, 2009


I got this off a forum I perused on occasion. Most of the time you won't any good mixes there but this time I found gold. This is a very short mix only 29 minutes long by Canada's Shindiggers DJ's. Who are The Shindiggers? I don't know. I only know that there are duo from Toronto/Hamilton Canada. It doesn't really matter though because this mix is incredible.




The Shindiggers DJs
Multi Genre Party Mix (2009) |28 MB|




The Meters - Handclapping Song
Arrested Development - People Everyday (instrumental)
Run Dmc - Together Forever
Beck - Loser
David Bowie - Fame
Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
Z Trip - I Want You Back Remix
Banbarra - Shack Up VS James Brown - Cold Sweat (Live Mash Up)
Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster
Kool & The Gang - Hollywood Swinging
45 King - 900 Number
Beastie Boys - Shake Your Rump
Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
NWA - Straight Outta Compton
Maestro Fresh Wes - Let Your Backbone Slide
Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock - It Takes Two
Baltimore - Tarzan Boy
Justice - Genesis VS Pink Floyd (Live Mash Up)
Snap - The Power
Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
Daft Punk - Robot Rock
Sugarhill Gang - Apache

http://www.zshare.net/audio/579557494d6d2f6f/


Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: