Hamza 21 - The Kickback Vol 2

Originally Posted On
Monday November 23, 2009


Well it's here! Volume Two in the Kickback series.

Some of you may have noticed a change in the tracklisting I posted before. The original mix was well over 100 minutes but decided to reduce it down to 87 minutes. There are still some rough parts that could use some re-editing but all in all I'm done with this mix. Personally I like my mixes with some mistakes in them. It makes it sound more authentic..more human. More like a real mixtape was back in the day before the digital age.

Just as before in The Kickback:Volume 1 I didn't use any DVS or any other computer deejaying program. I beatmatched by ear using Audacity. Anyway here's my mix of "kickback" tune...enjoy.



Hamza 21
The Kickback Vol 2:
Joy, Pain & Happiness
(2009) |122 MB|


Hamza 21 - The Kickback Vol 2

I Like It Blend - Debarge
Original Remedy - Kelley Mak
Tainted - Slum Village ft. Dwele
Passin Me By 2008 - Ayah
Hot Like Fire (Remix) - Aaliayh
Best Friend (Hamza 21 Redit) - Olivia ft. 50 Cent
Blinded By the Sun - Everlast
Kiss The Sky - Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra ft. Nino Moschella
Happy - Ashanti
Slow Dance - John Legend
So Intro You - Tamia
Sleepin Alone - Everlast
Music - Joss Stone
Say - Method Man ft. Lauryn Hill
Steelo - 702
After The Rain - Mya
Get Up - Amel Larriuex
Emotional - Carl Thomas & Faith Evans
Leave (Get Out)/Lay Low Blend- Jo Jo/Snoop Dogg
Baby Luv (Summer Groove Remix)- Groove Theory
Free Bird - DJ Okawari ft. Sierra
I Believe In Love (Hamza 21 Redit) - Paula Cole
Every Little Thing I Do - Soul IV Soul
Relax Yourself - Mya
All I Have - DJ Okawari ft Amanda Diva
Together Again (DJ Premier 100 In A 50 Remix) - Janet Jackson
Sometimes - Brand New Heavies
Keep It Goin - Chali 2na ft. Chokolate
You Will Know - Black Men United
All For You (DJ Premier Remix)- Janet Jackson
Georgy Porgy - Toto/Eric Benet ft. Faith Evans
T.O.N.Y. - Solange
Let Your Hair Down - Dwele
Sunrise - Simply Red
Full Moon -Brandy
Let's Get Married - Jagged Edge
No More - Ruff Endz
Turn Off The Lights - Nelly Furtado
Danger Of Love - DJ Krush ft Zap Mama


Listen





The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: