Hamza 21 - The Kickback Vol 4

Originally Posted On
Monday, March 15, 2010



I know I said last time Vol 3 was the final instalment but I had a couple more tunes I wanted to make a mix out of but the BPM (beats per minute) were too varied to make a quick mix so I continued adding songs I liked to make a complete mix. That explains the reason behind the start and stop energy of the tunes.

Once again this is all digital mix made with Audacity. I didn't use a DVS (although I just recently purchased Mixvibes Cross) or any mixing program. The whole purpose behind these Kickback mixes are a collection of tunes I love made into mix for my enjoyment. They are not meant be taken as anything but that sole purpose. Yes there are alot mistakes within them but all in all I'm happy with finished product.

Now once I get my turntable issue resolved (don't ask) I'll be putting my DVS to good work. I should be finally hitting you with a Hip Hop mix soon. Stay thirsty my friends. enjoy







Hamza 21
The Kickback Vol 4:
The Final Session (2010) | 106 MB|


Hamza 21 - The Kickback Vol 4


You Give Me Something (Hamza 21 Redit) - James Morrison
Kissing you - Total
Hey Lover - LL Cool J ft. Boyz II Men
Soldier Of Love - Sade
I'm like A Bird - Nelly Furtado
Got Til It's Gone - Janet Jackson
Karma - Lloyd Banks ft. Avant
These Four Walls (Hamza 21 Redit) - Shawn Colvin
Games - Chuckii Booker
Thin Line - Jurasssic 5 ft Nelly Furtado
The Measure - Mr. J Medeiros ft. Jonathan Kocyzk
Renee - The Lost Boyz
Remember This - Fuzz & Mac
Free/Most Beautifullest Thing In World (Blend) - Train/Keith Murray
Selfish - Slum Village ft. Kanye West
Maria Maria - Santana ft Wyclef Jean & The G & B Product
Boys (Hamza 21 Remix) - Britney Spears
Breathe No More (Demo Version) - Evanescence
Breathe No More (Hamza 21 Remix) - Evanescence
Get It On Tonight - Montell Jordan
Im In Luv - Joe
You Know What's Up - Donnel Jones ft. Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes
I Can't Leave Em Alone - Ciara
Do Wanna Get Funky - C & C Music Factory
You - Lloyd
Tell Me (How It Feels) - 52nd St
Cruel Summer - Ace Of Base
Money Too Tight to Mention - Simply Red
Crush - Jennifer Paige
Let Me Be The One - Five Starr
Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
Kept Woman - Bria Valente







Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: