S.O.U.L. Productions DJ Manifest - Nuthin But Tha Blendz

Originally Posted On
Monday, March 22, 2010


For those who enjoyed Blending Thru The 90's here's another blends mix by S.O.U.L. and DJ Manifest.



S.O.U.L. Production Presents
DJ Manifest
Nuthin' But Tha Blendz V1 (2010) | 58 MB|





112 – Only You
Blackmoon – How Many MC’s
Big L – MVP
Luniz – I Got 5 On It
SWV – You’re The One For Me
Mark Morrison – Return Of The Mack
Channel Live – Mad Izm
Mad Skillz – Nod Factor
Whodini – Big Mouth
The Controllers – Stay
Channel One – I’m Debt To You
Yvette Michelle – I’m Not Feeling You
Kelis – Get Along With You
Adina Howard – Freak Like Me
Shai – If I Ever Fall In Love
After 7 – Can’t Stop
Soul 2 Soul – Jazzy’s Groove
Jade – I Wanna Love You Down
Dennis Edwards – Don’t Look Any Further
Rafael Saadiq – Ask Of You
Zhane – Sending My Love
Jodeci – Freak In You

Link Removed By DMCA Notice (03/29/2010)


Source:
Original Hip Hop

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: