DJ Inkognito - New Edition Mix

Originally Posted On
Monday, May 3,2010



DJ Inkognito takes you back to the 80's and early 90's with the best tunes from New Edition. With the exclusion of NE's best song 2004's Hot 2 Nite I'm speculating this mix was made before 2004.

Thanks to DJ Soul Catcher for the link.




On Our Own

Sensitivity




DJ Inkognito
New Edition Mix (2003) | 72 MB|




Intro
Poison - Bell Biv Devoe
Rub You The Right Way - Johnny Gil
Do Me - Bell Biv Devoe
Humpin Around - Bobby Brown
Coo It Now - New Edition
Yo Baby Yo - Ralph Tresvant
She's Dope - Bell Biv Devoe
My Prerogative - Bobby Brown
I'll Good to You - Bobby Brown
Crucial - New Edition
Lovely - Bell Biv Devoe
Count Me Out - New Edition
My Secret (Did Ya get It yet) - New Edition
Hide And seek - New Edition
Word To tha Mutha - New Edition
Word To tha Mutha - Bell Biv Devoe
Sone Cold Gentlemean - Ralph Tresvant
Fairweather friend - Johnny Gill
On Our Own - Bobby Brown
Once in A Lifetiem Groove - New Edition
BBD (I Thought it Was me ) - Bell Biv Devoe
Girl Next Door - Bobby Brown
She's My Love Thang - Ralph Tresvant
Wrap My Body Tight - Johnny Gil
NE Heartbreak - New Edition
Candy Girl - New Edition
Every Little Step - Bobby Brown
Don't Be Cruel - Bobby Brown
If It isn't Love - New Edition
Baby Love - New Edition
Mr. Telephone - New Edition
Sensitivity - Ralph Tresvant




Source:
The Session

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: