The Second Revival

As some of you know my blog (of the same name but diffrent url) Domeshots And Fat Laces got shut down a week ago. However I'm not done yet I will return to blogging on July 1 2010. I'm taking a little vacation and archiving my old posts (all 600 of them). So stay tuned and get ready for the second revival of DS &FL.

Until then here's my mix I finished last week.enjoy



I've been working on this for nearly 2 months and I finally glad it's done!

Back in April I had a bit of a creative streak and decided to make a short mix of Rock tunes I enjoyed mixed with some Hip Hop beats I cooked up. What started off as originally only 5 songs ended up being 14. In a sense I kind of bit off more than I can chew,some songs were a monster to beatmatch, but in the end I'm happy with it. I think by year's end I should start and finished Vol 2 but for now I'm finished with this concept and moving on to another mix.





Hamza 21
Rock Rhymes & Re Edits (2010) | 61 MB|





It's Been Awhile - Staind ft. Vanessa Hidary
Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit ft. Vinnie Paz
All Around Me - Flyeaf ft. Rakaa
Like A Stone - Chris Cornell ft. Gemineye
Love Hurts - Incubus
Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers ft. Mush
Love & War - Dilated Peoples ft. Green Day
Buried Alive - Otep
Once Again - 2 Mex ft. Tool
Everybody's Fool - Evanescence
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down ft. DMX
Listen - Talib Kweli ft. Evanescence
Would - Alice In Chains ft. Swollen Members
Ghost Flowers - Otep
Bonus:
C Minus Speaks


Download:
HERE


Listen:

HERE


The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

4 comments:

pipomixes said...

Why did you get shut down? Were you posting stonesthrow material? Any warning? Or, just all of a sudden?

chillone said...

sorry to hear about the shut down.hope to see you soon posting again.

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

I'll be back I'm just taking a little vacation and recovering and archiving all my old posts. It's going take awhile over 670 posts!

I'm not done blogging yet.

Eric Nord said...

good to see you roll with the punches.