Blog News: The Changes



Sorry for leaving you all hanging with the lack of an explanation of all the changes coming to DSFL but Monday was very trying day. Anyhow some changes coming to DSFL will be something never occured on DSFL with the past six years...video posts.I normally shied away from such things before since there was a lack of good content but with so many deejay interviews and artist interviews out there and other interesting content it would be a disservice not to post such worthy videos.

Also I'll have some monthly Hamza 21 Remix/Re Edits, as well links to articles that I believe will fit into the relaunched "Domeshots" part of the new site. Moreover occasionally I may drop a little known Soul/Funk or Hip Hop track for all my beatdiggers out there. I have great track for you all on Monday that I know most of you never heard before.

DSFL Clothing

Yes I relaunched my clothing line (if you even call it that). Zazzle has been giving problems so I instead went with Printfection for my Direct To Garment (DTG) printing with six all new designs:



I also am using Spreadshirt for my high quality long lasting flex prinitng designs. My SS store has four new designs:






***For a limited time I lowered prices by 20%!
Offer available until June 1st (SS Store only)***


Before ordering make sure you read the FAQ page about delivery times Here

Well that's it for now until Monday enjoy the great music I posted today and enjoy the weekend.

Peace & Blessings
Hamza


The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

2 comments: