DJ Easy Dragon - Underground Mix Vol 3


I already dropped two volumes of DJ Easy Dragon's "Underground Mix" (Here) now here's volume three within the series. I don't know about you but I could never get enough of a good Hip Hop mix and Easy Dragon's mixes are a breath of fresh air to this starving Hip Hop mix lover.





DJ Easy Dragon
Underground Mix Vol 3
(2011) | 92 MB|


DJ Easy Dragon




Six Days (Remix) - Dj Shadow Ft. Mos Def
Simon Says Remix - Pharoahe Monch
From The Ground Up - Associates Of Christ
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - Jeru The Damaja
The Platform - Dilated Peoples Ft. Erick Onassis
Run In The Snow - Al Tariq
Tried By 12 - The East Flatbush Project Ft. Des
A To G - Blackalicious
Who Am I - Sound Providers
Passin' Me By (Fly As Pie Remix) - Pharcyde
I Got To Have It - Ed Og
Who Got Da Props - Black Moon
Funky Child - Lords Of The Underground
93 Till Infinity - Souls Of Mischief

Download/Listen Here


Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: