DJ Deeper - Large Pro Blends


I originally posted this back in 2008 but I never got around to reposting nor backposting it due to time restraints.Well since I had a request for this special Large Pro blends edition of DJ Deeper's XM radio show "Dig A Little Deeper" I decided give all those who never heard it a chance to hear some great blends by DJ Deeper.

I incorrectly mislabelled the date in file this show was actually broadcasted in 2008 not 2006.




DJ Deeper
Dig A Little Deeper:
Large Pro Blends
(2008) | 82 MB|





Intro
Big Pun
Ghostface Killah
OC
Notorious B.I.G.
2pac
The Beatnuts
Nas & Kool G Rap
Masta Ace
Crooklyn Dodgers
Jay Z
De La Soul & Common
Pete Rock & CL Smooth
The Artifacts
Tha Alkaholiks
Rakim


New Link (12/31/2014)
Download/Listen Here


Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: