DJ Easy Dragon - Underground Mix Vol 5

I would say this is my least favorite of all the mixes within DJ Easy Dragon's "Underground Mix" series. It's still a solid mix however  I was expecting alot more lesser known tunes similar to his previous volumes.




DJ Easy Dragon
Underground Mix Vol 5
(2012) |96 MB|






Hip Hop - Dead Prez
How G Is This - Jim Jones
Throw Your Hands In The Air - Cypress Hill Ft. Erick Sermon, Redman & Mc Eiht
Reprogram - Channel Live
Come Clean - Jeru The Damaja
Danger - Blahzay Blahzay
Oh My God (Remix) - A Tribe Called Quest
Nas Is Like - Nas
Out For The Cash - Dj Honda Ft. Beatnuts, Fat Joe & Common
I Got It Made - Special Ed
Word Up Doc - Armand Van Helden
Hip Hop Junkies - Nice & Smooth
Do The James - Super Lover Cee & Casanova Rudd
Dwyck - Gang Starr Ft Nice & Smooth
Strong Island - J.V.C Force


Download/Listen Here


Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: