Domeshots - Homeboy Sandman - Words Are Weapons


It'a been a long awhile since I dropped some "Domehots" on you but this article by Homeboy Sandman on the power of words is just type of knowledge I intended to present on DSFL when this site started in 2006. Over the years,time restraints kept me from scouring the net for quality enlightening articles but I hope to change that in the new year. Now I know many today don't like to read but this feature by Homeboy Sandman is required reading for any Hip Hop fan.

Note: Although I agree with Sandman's article I don't with agree with Huffington Post. I wish Sandman's article were on another site. I feel kind of leery directed people towards that pro-homosexuality site so visit the link at your own discretion.


" We all know what a thug is, don't we? He's the lowest rung on the criminal ladder, the unintelligent bad guy who is too stupid to do anything but use brute force. ......... "Thug" is never the word chosen for the crook who successfully impersonated a doctor for two years or hacked into a complex computer network.........Try telling that to the entire generation of hip hop listeners who aspire to become someone they fully understand to be unworthy of respect. "
Homeboy Sandman



Homeboy Sandman
Words Are Weapons






Words Are Weapons




The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: