The Get Down Groove Vol 1 & Vol 2


This day has finally arrived...... the new mix is released!!

This two volume mix series contains in my opinion some sensational Funk,Soul,Hip Hop and Breaks. I also threw in a touch of Freestyle in towards ends of both mixes. Each volume is around 45 minutes each and comes with 2 free bonuses:

Bonus #1: Six fabulous songs featured in the series
Bonus #2: Six remixes/edits by yours truly, The Dynamic Hamza 21.

I know times are tough financially thus I running special sale of the series plus the bonus material for only $5 starting today until May 16th. Two great mixes plus over $10 worth of material for only 5 bucks!  I won't be releasing these mixes for free anytime soon,if ever,so if you want these two superb mixes in your collection order them today.

Last week I wrote about my dilemma of deciding what my new mix should be (Here),over the weekend I thought about it, and have come to decision that a Blend mix Journey Of The Assassin will be my next mix. I can't say when it will be finished but I'm looking at a tentative date May 27th,In Sha' Allah.


The Dynamic Hamza 21
The Get Down Groove
Vol 1 & Vol 2
(2013)


The Get Down Groove Vol 1The Get Down Groove Vol 2



Purchase Here

Listen To A Sample Of Both Mixes Here


Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: