DJ Raichous - Live At Makossa BK


I was pleasantly surprised listening to this live mix by DJ Raichous. Although I enjoy most of her previous mixes I wasn't expecting to such incredible tunes. It's rare for me to hear a mix featuring stellar tunes I haven't heard before.

After hearing all the solid tunes it inspired me to work on the 4th volume of Feel Good Feel Right. Be on lookout for that coming next month on October 7th.

Been looking forward to this gig since I came to this party moving here to NYC last summer. Might have been one of the funnest sets I've done and the vibe was PERFECT. Dee Phunk on the mic, big S/O to the Makossa fam. Enjoy, it';s all for you.

Spread Love.


Raichous



DJ Raichous
Live At Makossa BK
(2013) | 102 MB|


DJ Raichous - Live At Makossa



I'll Be Around - Terri Wells
Uprising - Antibalas
Cleva - Erykah Badu
Rocksteady Skank - Beatconductor
Plastico Willie Colon & Ruben Blades
Melo da Tagarela - Gang do Tagarela
Good Times - Charanga 76
Exilio - Thievery Corporation
Call My Name - Joe Bataan
Aparencias - Setenta
Afro Soldier - Pedders
Hot Music - SOHO
Rock With You - Michael Jackson
Love X Love (Koko Southport Edit) - George Benson
Can We Pretend - Trus'me ft. Amp Fiddler
All I Do (U-Tern Disco Edit) - Stevie Wonder
Anglepoise - Harlem Zip Code
Italo Nitro - Afrodisiac Soundsystem
You Got Me Hung Up - King Tutt

Download/Listen Here



Archived




The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: