Elmattic - A Rhythm Runs 4 It


More of a compilation than a mix and I seriously debated on whether I should post it or not.

Fellow blogger Elmattic does feature some spectacular beats in A Rhythm Run 4 It but towards the 38 minute mark it veers off into a more space age funk type vibe I wasn't feelin.

Anyhow I let you decide if this is one for your collection or not.


Elmattic
A Rhythm Runs 4 It
(2013) | 69 MB|


Elmattic - A Rhythm Runs 4 It



The Funky Cypress Hill Sh*t (Instrumental) - Cypress Hill
Recognize - DJ Quest
Another Club Trax - DJ Mark the 45 King
Blow Your Head - Fred Wesley & The J.B.'s
Mack's Stroll/The Getaway (Chase Scene) - Willie Hutch
Word is Bond - DJ Revolution
Untitled - The Crystal Pharoah
Somethingtabumpinyacar - Dr. Dre
I Hear Em' Talkin' - Alphabethead
Sweet Cream In It - Jel
My Fucking Records - Falside
Sharpen the Blades - Agartha Audio
This That Shit (Instrumental) - Erick Sermon
Wild and Crazy (Instrumental) - Dan The Automator
Gangstas My Style - Prince Paul
Dinner Music - Dert
Peek a Boo Part 2 - DJ Signify
The Windham Song - DJ Mayonnaise
There I Go (Down Stream) - PSY/OPSogist

Download/Listen Here




Archived




The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

1 comment:

elmattic said...

Thanks fam, good looks.