DJ E Dub - Diamonds


All in all, this mix contains some pretty smooth and great R&B tunes however there are a few transitions that didn't work. Not enough to take away from the great music though. Definitely worth a listen.


DJ E Dub
Diamonds
B Sides Volume 1
(2013) | 144 MB|


DJ E Dub - Diamonds



Angie Stone - I Wasn't Kidding (Extended Version)
Robin Thicke - Sidestep
Noel Gourdin - Clap For This
Rashaan Patterson - Any Other Love
Brian McKnight - I Can’t go For That
R Kelly - Believe That It's So
Lucy Pearl - Don't Mess With My Man
Raphael Saadiq - Ray Ray Theme
Robin Thicke - Diamonds
Vivian Green - Sweet Thing
Dwele feat. Styles P - I Think I Love You
Musiq - For The Night Remix
Jimmy Sommers - If I Knew
Lira - Feel Good
Robin Thicke - Ask Myself
Dwele - Feels so good
Eric Benet - Weekend Girls
Anthony Hamilton - Woo
Eric Benet - I Believe
Avant - Nightlife

Download/Listen Here




Archived




The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: