DJ Isit - The Same Old Thing


I was very surprised to receive this new mix in my inbox yesterday. It took awhile to place the name but then I remembered his DJ Isit Sure Is Funky mix from 2012. As with that mix, this new mix from UK's DJ Isit offers some Hip Hop classics,some little known tunes and the original songs that were sampled.

I haven't noticed but over the past few days I've bee mainly listening to R&B and Funk mixes and it was a nice change of pace to hear a great Hip Hop mix.


DJ Isit
The Same Old Thing
(2013) | 52 MB|


DJ Isit - The Same Old Thing



Biz Markie - A Thing Named Kim
Aaron Neville - Hercules
The Meters - Rigor Mortis
Del The Funkee Homosapien - Same Ol' Thing
Cymande - The Message
Masta Ace - Me And The Biz
Mary Jane Girls - All Night Long
Big Daddy Kane - Smooth Operator
The Honey Drippers - Impeach The President
Super Lover Cee & Casanova Rud - Do The James
James Brown - Blues And Pants
James Brown - The Boss
Lord Finesse & DJ Mike Smooth - Bad Mutha
Myra Barnes - The Message From The Soul Sisters
Grand Daddy I.U. - Phuck 'Em Up U
Bill Withers - Kissing My Love
Mandrill - Mango Meat
Jungle Brothers - Straight Out The Jungle
The Meters - Same Old Thing
The Jaz - Doped Up

Download/Listen Here




Archived




The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: