Soul Square - Can I Get a Soul Vibration


Made exclusively for Paris DJ's and as a tribute to "black American music" by France's Soul Square (DJ Atom, Arshitect, Guan Jay & PermOne), I would say this plays more like a samples mix since the majority of the tunes have been featured in numerous Hip Hops joints over the years. Not great but definitely something to listen to in the background whilst doing other things.


Soul Square
Can I Get a Soul Vibration
(2014) |30 MB|


Soul Square - Can I Get a Soul Vibration




Curtis Mayfield - We The People Who Are Darker Than Blue (intro)
RAMP - Everybody Loves The Sunshine
Lynn Collins - Ain't No Sunshine (break)
Syl Johnson - Is It Because I'm Black?
Marlena Shaw - Where Can I Go?
Dawn Penn - You Don't Love Me
Al Green - I'm Glad You're Mine
The Chosen Few - In The Rain
4 Carat Black - I Begin To Weep
8th Day - She's Not Just Another Woman
Charles Bradley - The World (Is Going Up In Flames)
Blackjoy - Time
Minnie Riperton - Inside My Love
Donny Hathaway - Magnificent Sanctuary Band
Hot - Just 'Cause I'm Guilty
Jack Arel & Jean-Claude Petit - Psychedelic Portrait
Leroy Hutson - Lucky Fellow
Faze-O - Riding High
Dave Ghetto - Coming Up (instrumental)
DJ Mitsu the Beats - Promise in Love (instrumental)
Tribeqa - Amali pt.2

Download/Listen Here


Archived




The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: