DJ Mamabear - Strut My Thang


As with most female deejays DJ Mamabear isn't known for spectacular turntable tricks of any sort but as a selector she does have good ear for splendid tunes.

In this mix from 2009 DJ Mamabear presents quite a selection of Funk and Rnb from the 80's.


"This mix is inspired by my Sweater Funk Family, a collection of mostly 80’s funk rnb or as we call it, boogie…I recorded it live, after 4 takes this is the outcome! Thanks to Joe Vargo for mastering and getting the levels not too cold…not too hot…but JUST RIGHT!"
DJ Mamabear



DJ Mamabear
Strut My Thang
(2009) |98 MB|


DJ Mamabear - Strut My Thang




Funkysize my Baby - Ameega
Like I Like It - Aurra
No Limit - Breakwater
All Woman - Kathy Diamond
Strut My Thang - Ozone
I’m Down For You - Stacy Lattisaw
Back At Ya - Kerr
Feel It - Finesse
I’m In Love - Evelyn “Champagne” King
Gigolette - Ozone
Love Me Tonite byAttitude
Hold On - High Fashion

Download/Listen Here



Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: