DJ Fleg - Tribute To Chuck Brown Mix


Unlike many others when Chuck Brown died in 2012 I didn't seek out Chuck Brown mixes to listen to. Though I wasn't ardent fan I was somewhat familiar with his music thus delving into his catalog of music wasn't something I was interested in at the time of his passing. Now for those who like myself didn't find any time to dig into Chuck's catalog of music I suggest you give this mix a listen to understand the legacy of Chuck Brown.


"This mix is dedicated to Chuck Brown! Sadly he passed away this past week, but his music will live on! In 2008, I had the opportunity to talk with Chuck and tell him how much we in the breaking community love to dance to his music! He was an ultra cool, very humble guy. This mix is of some of his Funk, Gogo and Bboy classics (Many of which were made when he was in The Soul Searchers), Enjoy!"
DJ Fleg


DJ Fleg
Tribute To Chuck Brown Mix
(2012) |51 MB|


DJ Fleg - Tribute To Chuck Brown Mix






Download/Listen Here




Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: