Profile - Silent Selector Vol. 9


San Diego's Profile most certainly delivers some deep Boogie Funk in Volume 9 edition of Mellow Orange's Silent Selector series of mixes. If this mix doesn't improve your mood than nothing will. Nothing but solidly superb tunes.

"I enjoy playing different types of genre's because it makes me appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into making music and it doesn't pigeon hole me into one " type " of sound and I also don't worry what other people think in terms of what I am playing because I feel like a lot of cats out there are just fronting any way LOL So I decided to go with a groovy dance oriented mix with some classics and some obscure joints sprinkled with the right amount soul and funk. Enjoy."
Profile"



Profile
Silent Selector Vol 9
(2014) |113 MB|


Silent Selector Vol. 9 -  Profile (2014)




The Brand New Heavies – Mr. Tanaka
Incognito – Parisienne Girl
Brass Construction – Movin’
Wild Sugar – Bring It Here
Carol Williams – Have You For My Love (McGuttz Edit)
Jackie Stoudemire – Flying High
The Whispers – I Can Make It Better
Billy Ocean – One Of Them Nights (DJ Will Re-Edit)
Stephanie Mills – You Can’t Run From My Love
Justin Timberlake – Damn Girl
JC Davis – A New Day
Cameo – Single Life
Michael Jackson – I Can’t Help It (Todd Terje Edit)
Sade – Hang On To Your Love (Super Fuzz 3000 Edit)
Earth, Wind, & Fire – Love’s Holiday

Download/Listen Here




Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: