DJ Sheep - Electro Acupuncture


This is one of few mixes by DJ Sheep that Pipomixes did not post of his site. Featuring classic and not so classic Hip Hop "Electro Funk" from the mid to late 80's released in 1998. I have say it's bittersweet listening to this mix as many of tunes I had on vinyl but seemed to lose over the years. As I listen to the tunes I can easy remember the record label and/or cover art of the joint. I'm sure there are plenty of veteran deejays out there who can relate. Anyhow enjoy the mix.

As a side note here's an interesting article on Electro Funk, and it's influence in the UK music scene (HERE)


DJ Sheep
Electro Acupuncture
(1998) |54 MB|


DJ Sheep - Electro Acupuncture






Download/Listen Here




Archived



The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: