REPOST - DJ DL - The Definition


Re-listening to this mix this weekend made me realize I have to repost this gem for all those who missed it when I first posted back in 2012. Enjoy!


Originally Posted On
Monday, September 20, 2012





Rocking all vinyl Oklahoma City's DJ DL displays a superb selection of Hop Hop tunes in this mix from 2007.


DJ DL
The Definition
(2007) |108 MB|






Introduction
Shamus - Big Willie Style
ShinSight Trio - Early Dayz Amazement
Marco Polo Feat. Masta Ace - Nostalgia
Pete Rock Feat. Phife - 192
M.E.D. aka Medaphoar Feat. Noelle - Nightlife
Jay Dee Feat. Frank-N-Dank - Pause
Common - The Game
Blaq Poet - We Gonna Ill
Pete Rock Feat. Vanessa Sanchez - Heard Em Say (I Had To Say)
ShinSight Trio Feat. Edo G. - Heart (Shin Ski's Cold Hearted Remix)
Project Move - Butterfly Theory
Kero One - My Story (DJ Mitsu The Beats Remix)
Dagha - Hands Up (Insight Remix)
Shin-Ski Of Martiangang - A Night At Savana
DJ Muro - Hand Clapping Song
All Natural - Check The Time
Emanon - Path Of The Divine
Q-Tip - Let's Ride
Himuki Feat. Kero One - Innervision
Natural Resource - Negro Baseball League
Slum Village Feat. DJ Jazzy Jeff - I Don't Know
NO I.D. Feat. Dug Infinite - Sky's The Limit (Remix)
Pete Rock & Large Professor - The Rap World
Homeliss Derilex - Fraudulant
Quasimoto - Am I Confused?
DJ Jazzy Jeff Feat. CL Smooth - All I Know
Emanon Feat. Dr. Oop - Detour
Black Milk Feat. AHK - Shut It Down

Download/Listen Here



Archived


The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: