Hidden Gem - REM - Tighten Up (Paul Nice Edit)


When I think alternative Rock band REM I think songs such as Losing My Religion and Everybody Hurts I did not realize the band actually used to perform at house parties playing many Soul/Funk classics like the funky track right here.

Released as promo on flexidisc for Bucketfull Of Brains Magazine back in 1985 REM's cover of Archie & The Drells 1968 classic "Tighten Up" has a simplistic funky vibe that I'm sure you will all love.

DJ/Producer Paul Nice treatment of the tune includes rearranging the tune a bit but for the most part  his "edit" does stray far from the original. Enjoy


REM
Tighten Up
(Paul Nice Edit)
(2015) |9 MB|


REM - Tighten Up (Paul Nice Edit)






Download/Listen Here




Archived






The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: