DJ Books - Unauthorized Mix Of Rakim

I couldn't find a cache of my original post so I just reposting links and tracklist to mix.

Originally Posted On
Thursday, November 27, 2008 (???)






DJ Books
Unauthorized Mix Of Rakim|103 MB|



Nas – The Unauthorized Intro
Guess Who’s Back (Thief Mix)
Hip Hop (2008)
My Melody
Subway Surfin’ feat. Talib Kweli
Mahogany
The Watcher feat. Jay-Z & Dr. Dre
Microphone Fiend
When I’m Flowing
As The Rhyme Goes On
Rakin In The Ruff (Thief Mix)
The Unauthorized Part 2
The Militia Remix Verse
Move The Crowd
Living For The City (Unreleased)
Run For Cover
Know The Ledge
What’s On Your Mind
Paid In Full
Let The Rhythm Hit Em (Verse 1 Thief Mix)
Let The Rhythm Hit Em
I Ain’t No Joke
Everything’s Cool (Unreleased)
Classic Verse
New York State Of Mind Verse feat. Alicia Keys
The Unauthorized Part 3
Eric B Is President
Word On The Street (2008)
In The Ghetto

http://rapidshare.com/files/155955128/RAKIM_U.M.R.-THE_THIEVES_THEME_-_DJ_BOOKS.zip


Source:

http://thethievestheme.com/

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: