DJ Numark - Hands On

Originally Posted On
Monday, November 24, 2008


Yeah I know I'm a little late posting today due to computer problems I had to reinstall my OS (Windows XP) and just got my dsl connection working again. Anyways I'm only posting one mix today but I will be posting again on Thursday. Now for today's mix...

Here's a mix by Jurassic 5's DJ Nu Mark. I haven't heard it yet but I hear good things about it.

You can read a review of the mix HERE
You can listen to samples of the mix HERE


DJ Numark
Hands On (2004) 68 MB



Intro
Eddy Senay - Down Home
Tony Luisi - Rubber Bumpers
Paz - Laying Eggs
Rex Brown Company & Wersi Electric String Orchestra - Hot Track
Organized Konfusion - Fudge Funk
Jeru The Damaja - Intro (Life)
Jeru The Damaja - Perverted Monks In The House (Skit)
Group Home - Intro
Beatnuts - Skit
Blendcrafters - Melody
DJ Nu-Mark feat. Chali 2na - Coming Through
Vitamin D - No Good
Prophetix - True Urban Grit (T.U.G.)
M.F. DOOM aka Viktor Vaughn - Saliva
Shurik'n - Samurai
Schlechta Umgang - Crew Song
DJ Nu-Mark feat. Key Kool of Visionaries - Hands On
Brad Strut feat. Bias B & Lazy Grey - A Good Thing
All Time High - 68 And I Owe You One
Beathoven - Raw Chille
Ray Cooper & Barry Morgan - Impulsion
DJ Nu-Mark feat. J-Live - Brand Nu Live



http://www.mediafire.com/?5yxgldyy9az


Source:
awer-brainmatter.blogspot.com

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

1 comment:

SoulShineBlog said...

Creazy Funky Breaks !!
Nice Mix !!