Pipomixes - Mixing the Enemy

Originally Posted On:
Thursday, November 20, 2008


Here's mix of Public Enemy tunes that Pipomixes did back in 2007 but only posted on his blog this week. If you're a PE fan I'm sure you'll love this mix and if you're a little younger and haven't really experience PE's music download this and appreciate the greatness that is Public Enemy.

"Since many of you seem to be enjoying some of my older mixes, I thought I'd post this Public Enemy mix that I completed in the summer of 2007. I remember seeing PE perform "Harder Than You Think" on Jimmy Kimmel Live a year and a half ago, and I said to myself that PE still had "it." It's not 1988 all over again, but I do feel that every deejay owes PE a tribute mix at some point in their lives. Hope you all enjoy the mix."
Pipomixes




Pipomixes
Mixing The Enemy (2007) |32 MB|




Show em what you got
Night of the living baseheads
Bring the noise
Nightrain (pete rock remix)
Nightrain
Fight the power
Cant trust it
Don't believe the hype
Brothers gonna work it out
Welcome to the terrordome
Rebel without a pause
Terminator X to the edge of panic
Chuck D interview
Harder than you think
Shut em down (pete rock remix)
Shut em down
Give it up
Black steel in the hour of chaos
He Got game


http://www.zshare.net/audio/51466134aaae492d/



Source:
pipomixes.blogspot.com

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: