DJ Books - Lil Kim Last Woman Standing

Originally Posted on
Thursday, January 15, 2009


The Best of Lil Kim, this is what DJ Books hits you with on this mix. I'm not really a fan of Lil Kim so I didn't listen to this mix. As a MC she can kick some good verses but beatwise I'm not really feelin her music. This for my Lil Kim fans out there.


DJ Books
Lil Kim:
Last Woman Standing | 95 MB|




Queen Bee Intro
Rider Freestyle
Magic Stick verse
Crush On You
No One Else Remix
Lighters Up
Get Money
Get Money Remix
Chilling Tonite
Naughty Girl Verse
Dreams
Float On Verse
No Time
All About The Benjamins Verse
The Jump Off
No Matter What People Say
I Like What Girls Like
Quiet Storm Verse
Not Tonight
Lookin Boy Freestyle
Dey Know Remix Verse
She Got It Remix Verse
Put On Remix Verse
Would You Die For Me
Ladies Night
Big Momma Thing
I Can Love You
Queen Bitch
Shut Up Bitch
Lost One Freestyle
No One Remix Verse
Let It Go Verse
Respirator
Another

http://rapidshare.com/files/155955123/LILKIM_LASTWOMANSTANDING_DJBOOKS_THETHIEVESTHEME.zip


Source:
DJ Books

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: