Knonam - Loud.com EP

Originally Posted On
Thursday, January 29, 2009




Knonam (pronounced no name) featured on the song “Hold It” from SilvaBoomBaye’s Brother Ali:The Rope A Dope has released a free EP. Some of the beats use samples from 80’s classics like Nushooz’ “I Can’t Wait” and Cameo’s “Word Up” which brings a nice throwback feel to EP. As a preview to Knonam for those not familiar, it’s pretty good. With appearances by Brother Ali , Eyedea,Royce Da 5′ 9″ and Jake One it is definite worth a listen.

“And I ain’t really fu*in rapping over a millie track”
Knonam,Tilt The Brim



Knonam indeed get props from me for that line. I’m feelin Knonam’s flow and I’m sure you will too.



Knonam
Loud.com EP (2008) |60 MB|




Intro ft. Brother Ali
1988 ft Eyedea
Ransom
Dead Wrong
Hold it ft Brother Ali
I’m Back ft. Royce Da 5′ 9″
Knock You Down ft Jake One
Tilt The Brim ft. Jake One

Direct Download
http://hektik.org/files/Various/Music/KNONAM/KNONAM%20-%20Loud.com%20Ep.zip


Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: