Dela - The Robert Glasper Beat tape

Originally Posted on
Monday April 12,2010


Inspired by the album In My Element by Jazz pianist Robert Glasper French producer Dela reworks samples from the album into a new jazzy Hip Hop instrumental creation.

If you never heard of Dela before you certainly have been missing out. There are many artists and producers that make jazz influenced Hip Hop but very few as good as Dela.




“Some of the interludes are basically hip-hop beats already… So.. I was like, I can’t sample the whole album and get away with it, can I ? Can I ??? I felt guilty already, so I figured I might as well do it, but call it a remix album or something.. And I started making these beats. So there you go now.”
Dela




Dela
The Robert Glasper Beat tape (2010) | 62 MB|




Kiss
The Thief's Theme
Get Busy
Something New
Dizzy
Can It B So Simple
Jay Hova / Music (Final Mix)
Tribute
Praise & Praise



Source:
East Of La


Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: