DJ Rhettmatic and DJ Rob One - The Arena

Origianlly Posted On
Monday April 12,2010



I got a rare find for you... A live mix by DJ Rhettmatic and DJ Rob One recorded in 1996. San Diego's Jaba One ripped this recording of Rhett & Rob on XTHZ 90.3 fm's Hip Hop show The Arena and now I bring it to.

Sorry I don't have a tracklist although I do recognize most of songs within both sets . Most of the songs are tunes from era like Madizm" and earlier tunes like "Master Move" and some breaks which were becoming popular amongst deejays at that time.

Note:
I redited the mix so that Rob One's mix was in one download and Rhett was in other. So there is gap in the first song played by Rob (Danger - Blahzay,Blahzay).


DJ Rhettmatic


DJ Rob One







DJ Rhettmatic & DJ Rob One
The Arena (1996) | 53 MB|











Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: