DJ Arbie Won - Grindin

I had this mix in collection since May but due to my blog being shutdown I completely forgot about it an hadn't listened to it before now. I wasn't really feelin the first two joints but all in all this is a quality mix by DJ Arbie Won . It leans towards the industry side of Rap but has alot good Hip Hop within it as well.











DJ Arbie Won
Grindin: Soundklash No 8 (2010) |70 MB|




Intro
Beamin' - Lupe Fiasco
Come Follow - Statik Selektah ft. Smif n Wessun
I Used To Luv Her(again) - Murs & 9th wonder
The Queen is Dead - Bambu
Drunken Nights - Reks & Joe Scudda
On The Grind - Kero One ft. Ohmega Watts
Stay This Way(jazzy Jeff remix) - Mick Boogie ft.Big Pooh,Chaundon & Phil Nash
So Wonderful - Nimbus 9 and Quest
Gettin it - Q-Tip
The Fun - People Under the Stairs
Heart and Soul - Red Cafe
Universe - BTNH
La la La - Souls of Mischief
Jukebox - Kidz in the Hall
Call My Name - Bobby Digital
Fash Plays it Cool - Fashawn
Stand Up - Guru
Same Ol - Zion I
As We Enter - Nas & Damian Marley
Blue Oceanwave - Panacea
Broken Record - Louis Logic






Source:
DJ Arbie Won

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: