Supa Qool DJ Quartermaine - Inspirations Of A Mogul

This mix was commissioned by Peter Rosenberg for  Diddy's Noisemakers July 6th event in NYC. Although it's billed a P Diddy tribute it mostly contains Notorious B.I.G tunes and the original songs various Bad Boy producers sampled over the years. It's pretty good but also pretty long...1 hour and 43 minutes to be exact.  As the years past I nearly forgot how many  solid joints Bad Boy released through the years. It's pretty good reminder of when Bad Boy used make quality music.

Now thanks to Supa Qool DJ Uncle Q aka DJ Quartermaine (The Diamond District) I got 2 choices of downloads for you. One with the tracks split and one the original mix in one track.


Supa Qool DJ Quatermaine
Inspirations Of A Mogul (2010) |141 MB|




Rise - Herb Alpert
Hypnotize - Notorious B.I.G.
Can’t You See - Total feat. The Notorious B.I.G.
Big Payback - James Brown
Making Moves with Puff - Craig Mack
No Time - Lil Kim feat Puff Daddy
Real Love (Remix) - Mary J Blige feat The Notorious B.I.G. (SUPA QOOL Blend)
Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.
So Emotional - Carl Thomas and Faith Evans
Been Around The World Remix - Puff Daddy feat Mase and Carl Thoomas
Don’t Look Any Further - Dennis Edwards
Get Money (Remix) - Junior M.A.F.I.A. feat The Notorious B.I.G.
Me and My Bitch (Live) - The Notorious B.I.G.
Computer Love - Zapp and Roger Troutman
Between The Sheets - The Isley Brothers
Big Poppa - The Notorious B.I.G.
Think of You - Usher
No One Else (Remix) - Total
Whoa! - Black Rob
Bad Boy 4 Life - P Diddy
All About The Benjamins (Remix) - Puff Daddy, The LOX, Lil Kim, The Notorious B.I.G.
It’s Great To Be Here - Jackson 5
The Message - Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five
Can’t Hold Me Down - Puff Daddy feat Mase
Honey (Bad Boy Remix) - Mariah Carey feat The LOX and Mase
Mo Money Mo Problems - Puff Daddy feat Mase and The Notorious B.I.G.
I’m Coming Out - Diana Ross
James Brown - Sex Machine
James Brown - Get on The Good Foot
Gettin’ Off - P Diddy
Summertime - Doug E. Fresh
Make The Music With Your Mouth - Biz Markie feat TJ Swann
Changes I’ve Been Going Through - Mary J Blige
I Know What Girls Like - Jay-Z feat Lil Kim
DIDDY - P Diddy
Put Out My Fire - Lamont Dozier
Burnin Up (Remix) - Faith Evans feat P Diddy and Freeway
Flava in Ya Ear - Craig Mack
Blues and Pants - James Brown
Dreams - The Notorious B.I.G.
Story To Tell - The Notorious B.I.G.
I’m Afraid The Masquerade Is Over - David Porter
Who Shot Ya - The Notorious B.I.G.
Hate Me Now feat P Diddy - Nas
Swagga Like Puff - Puff Daddy
Juicy - The Notorious B.I.G.
Juicy Fruit - Mtume
Only You Remix (SUPA QOOL Blend) - 112 feat The Notorious B.I.G. and Mase
Get Money - The Notorious B.I.G.
You Can’t Turn Me Away - Sylvia Striplin
I Wish - Carl Thomas
I Used to Love You - Faith Evans
Walk On By - Isaac Hayes
Warning - The Notorious B.I.G.
Playa Hater - The Notorious B.I.G.

Split tracks


Original





Source:
Filthy Speaker Addict


Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: