DJ Mane One - 41

DJ Mane One rocks more quality underground Hip Hop in number 41 of the 30 Minute Mix series.






"I'm not a big fan of LA. I hate the traffic there. I hate the smog. I hate how there is a large majority of bboys that think they're movie stars. Haha. I can't front on the song LA by Murs. That song is bad!!!! This is my first 30 minute mix where I took a request. DJ KFC aka Maria requested a Heltah Skeltah song. Betta than Onyx :). Thank you all for listening and supporting Mane One. Hope you enjoy!"
Mane One





DJ Mane One
30 Minute Mix:
41 (2010) |43 MB|




LA - Murs
Above the Stars - Gangstarr
Sing It Sh*tface - Edan
One Day - Jeru Tha Damaja
Times Up - OC
Still The Best - Kool Keith
I See Colours - Edan
Ga Head - OC
Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka - Heltah Skeltah
Conflict Remix - Masta Ace
Best Kept Secret - Diamond D
Angelz -MF Doom and Ghostface Killah






Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: