Lady Tribe Lazy K - NY 2 LA

 I originally posted this in August of 2009. Even though I would only give this mix 3 out 5 stars  I'm reposting it because it's pretty rare. I'm still searching for a link  to Lady Tribe/Roc Raida East Meets West mix if anybody has a link send it my way.

==============================================


Two members of the Murda Mamis, one from East Coast and the other from the West Coast combined to produce, I believe, the first all female deejays mixtape. Some of you many recognize Lady Tribe as Nikki from her disastrous disgusting appearance on Rock of Love 3. Despite what you saw on the show Tribe is a well known and respected person within the So Cal graff scene.

Known as one the best mixtape deejays DJ Lazy K has been putting it down for years in NYC. She started out in 1991 within the NY battle scene so you know she got skillz. Lately she tends to lean towards the more commercial side with her mixtapes,which is why you haven't seen any of her mixes here before, but she does have a couple of older mixes I'll be dropping on you in near future.







Lazy K & Lady Tribe
NY 2 LA:
Hip Hop Classics (2006) |84 MB|






Lazy K - N.Y. Side
Dj Lazy K - Intro / Babs (Da Band) - Freestyle
Big L - Freestyle
Nas - Represent
Onyx - Throw Your Guns
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones
Jay-Z/Foxy Brown - Sunshine
Jay-Z - You The One (Remix)
Mr. Cheeks - You The One (Remix)
Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance
Notorious B.I.G. - The B Side
Notorious B.I.G. - Goin' Back To Cali
Wu-Tang - Protect Ya Neck
Method Man - M-E-T-H-O-D Man
Mary J. Blige/Method Man - All I Need (Remix)
Jadakiss - Knock Yourself Out
Lazy K Skit
Eric B/Rakim - I Ain't No Joke
Murder Inc. - Gangsta Shit
Dmx/Mary J. - Hook Verse
Busta Rhymes - What It Is
50 Cent - Wanksta (Lazy Style)
Jay-Z - Where I'm From (Remix)
Lazy K Skit Part 2
Royal Flush - New York
Nas - N.Y. State Of Mind
Mobb Deep - Getaway
Pharoah Monche - Simon Sezi
Mase/Dmx - That's What's Yours
Jay-Z Freestyle

Lady Tribe - L.A. Side
Intro
Ice - How We Do It
2pac - U Can't See Me
Dr. Dre - Let's Get High
Cypress Hill - Insane In The Membrane
Ice Cube - Friday
Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But A G Thang
Sly Boogie - Next Episode (Exclusive Remix)
Dr. Dre - Fuck You
Big Steele - Bad Intentions (Exclusive Remix)
Kurupt - Callin' Out Names
Snoop Dogg - Gin & Juice
Knoc/Dre - Still Dre (Remix)
Dre/Snoop - It Ain't No Fun (Remix)
Ice Cube/Yoyo - Bonnie & Clyde
Ice Cube - Check Yo Self
2pac - Still Ballin'
2pac - Gangsta Party
2pac - Rock Your Body
Dogg Pound - What Would You Do?
Knocturnal - The Way I Am (Remix)
Sly Boogie - That's My Name
Too Short - Shake That Money "Break"
2pac - It's All About You
Mellow Man Ace - Tribe Exclusive
Goon Fellaz - Power 106 La Radio Exclusive



Source:
Tapemasta

Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: