DJ Shiva - She Can Freak It

With mixes like this one by DJ Shiva it's difficult to decide to whether or not to post it on my site.

On one hand it is a decent mix - some good tunes - but it leans towards the hipster side of music. By no means am I a hipster and I really wish that trend would go away. Especially living here in Southern California it's difficult to escape those self absorbed pretentious types. However after sometime I decided to let you the listener decide if it's worth your time or not.





DJ Shiva
She Can Freak It
(2010) | 75 MB|





Do You Know (Inst)-DJ Quik & Kurupt
Love Thirst-Jean Grae
Holiday (DJ Spinna Vocal Remix)-Roy Ayers
She Lives In My Lap-OutKast
Dillagence (feat. Phonte)-DJ Spinna
Player Has Butterflies-Dil Jackson (J.Rocc)
Milk & Honey-Goapele
Oochie Wally (Inst)-QB Finest
Planet Body Rock-Raheem DeVaughn
Just Like Music-Eric Sermon
Lay Me Down-will.i.am ft. Terry Dexter
Right Here-Erk Tha Jerk
Meltdown (Inst)- Missy Elliot
Come Fly With Me (Acapella) -Foxy Brown ft. Sizzla
Midnight Love-Snoop Dogg ft. Daz Dillinger & Raphael Saadiq
For The Nasty (Inst)-Q-Tip ft. Busta Rhymes
All I Need-Method Man ft. Mary J. Blige
Nothin’ (Inst) – N.O.R.E.
I Want’a Do Something Freaky To You-Leon Haywood
Don’t Say Nuthin’ (Inst)-The Roots
Babygirl (InStripmental) -Ge-Ology
Sliding Down The Pole (Inst)- E-40 ft Too Short
Gaza Rock Rite Now (Scoop Deville)-Vybz Kartel ft. Beenie Man
Gangsta Luv (Inst)- Snoop Dogg
My Neck My Back (Remix)-Elephant Man
I’m Not a Player-Big Pun
Paid In Full (Coldcut Remix)-Eric B. & Rakim
Climax-Slum Village
Star *69 (PS With Love)-Common
My Need-Janet Jackson
Jungle Lust- DJ Shiva




Source:
DJ Shiva



Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: