BamaLovesSoul - A Funky Situation Remixes

05/13/2011

WTF happened to all my posts from yesterday?? I don't have clue they are still visible in Google reader but have completely disappeared from my blog. I don't know what happened but hopefully reposting them will sort things out.


-------------------------------------


I had this in collection for a few months now since I'm posting Rhett's tribute to Stevie I might as well drop this terrific tribute to Wilson Pickett on you as well.









BamaLovesSoul
Wilson Pickett:
A Funky Situation Remixes
(2011)| 99 MB|






FreshNerd – TheNight
Byron the Aquarius – The Wicked
Illastrate; Amdex; Boog Brown – It’s Fine
DJ Rahdu; Thed Weller – I’m Ready
SHEN 07 – Dancewitme
J Finesse – Call It A Day
Tall Black Guy – She Too Nice
Sawandi – Groovin’ (Sawandi Rework)
King Boom – Disco Groovin’
Junior Star – Dance With Me (Junior Star Rework Part One)
Average Thought – So Loose
SoFoReal – Time to Let the Sun Shine (SoFoReal Remix)
SHEN 07 – Outro
Tall Black Guy; Shaheed – Blastmatazz (Bonus)






Alternative Link





Source:
Bama Loves Soul




Archived

The Dynamic Hamza 21®

Hip Hop since 1982.

No comments: